VOTE CONSTANCE CAMPBELL TODAY - POLLS ARE OPEN 7AM - 10PM - DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!
Help me send a message to Labour-run LBHF – please lend me your vote!
Labour-run Hammersmith & Fulham Council have taken your votes for granted for too long in Wormholt & White City. I live on Wormholt Road, grew up here and went to school locally. I love our area, but Labour aren’t focusing on the right priorities.
As the local candidate for the Conservatives, I am committed to campaigning for your priorities. Please do get in touch to tell me what your priorities are. I would like to campaign on the issues that matter most to you.
Below you can read about my plan and some of the priorities I will focus on, but please do scroll to the bottom of this page and complete the short survey there to share with me your own views. I look forward to hearing from you!
MY PLAN TO BUILD BACK SAFER, FAIRER, CLEANER AND GREENER
WHILE SUPPORTING OUR NHS
I want to stand up for you, and push for a Cleaner, Greener, Safer and Fairer Borough, and give Wormholt & White City the voice it needs after the struggle we have all been through.
The last 18 months have been tough for us all, but with us looking to have turned the corner on the pandemic and with everything opening up again, now is the time for our Council to be focusing on the right priorities – ensuring that as we bounce back, we Build Back Better - Safer, Fairer, Cleaner and Greener – while supporting our NHS.
That’s why I’m asking for you to please lend me your vote on 23rd September.
A Safer Borough
- LBHF and Sadiq Khan have failed to get to grips with serious and violent crime in our area, including muggings, knife crime and drug offences. Too much crime is going unpunished.
- I will support the Met Police in developing a strong and independent Police Ward Panel for our area that will answer to you – LBHF are not capable of being the first responders to criminal and antisocial behaviour on our streets.
- Safe streets aren’t a luxury, they’re a necessity! We need more CCTV and better street lighting to make our streets safer and deter antisocial behaviour.
A Fairer Borough
- I want to work with both Wormholt and White City residents to re-establish the Residents’ Associations so they can help protect the unique identity of both areas and stand up for the needs of residents.
- I will push housing associations to deliver on their commitments and treat residents fairly – including repairs and their refurbishment programme.
- I support right to buy - LBHF should honour the fair discount scheme.
- Labour should reverse their parking charge increases and other schemes that hurt families, vulnerable people and those dependent on a car.
- Our local businesses, hit hard by the Covid-19 pandemic, need better support.
A Cleaner Borough
- With quicker and tougher action on fly-tipping and graffiti in our local area, and more regular collection of rubbish and recycling.
- We should introduce a litter-picking scheme to keep our public spaces clean.
A Greener Borough
- With better protection and enhancing of our Borough's green spaces including Wormholt Park, and better greening of our residential streets with new planters and street trees to be introduced where supported by local people.
- We should be promoting more active travel, particularly for young people, with improved cycle access paths and be working to reduce traffic, congestion and pollution.
- LBHF need to make improving air quality and reducing emissions a priority.
Supporting our NHS
- We owe so much to our NHS – and all keyworkers and carers – for having helped get us through the pandemic and vaccinated against COVID. As we continue to come out from the restrictions we’ve all had to endure, we each still have our part to play, particularly in ensuring vulnerable people are protected. And as things return to normal, I will be a champion for our local NHS and campaign to ensure that it receives the funding it needs.